Our Guest Book!

Hello to all and thanks for visiting our Blog. We hope you enjoy and we also want to know you visited! Scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign our Guest Book!!!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twilight!!!!!!!!!!

So, I'd first like to dedicate this post to my dear friend. You know who you are:-) As I sit here staring at my clock (8:00pm) on Thursday night the eve of Twilight I can't help but wish this clock went a little faster. I've never been more thankful to be on the East Coast until now when I get to see the movie a whole 2 and 3 hours before my family and friends. Hehe...

I'm going to the midnight release in 4 short hours. I have on my Twilight Shirt that I bought in Forks, WA this summer. It says I was bitten in Forks. I thought it was good enough since the place will be surrounded by 15 year olds in Prom Dresses. I'm not that crazy. Seriously...I'm almost 30! So the t-shirt will have to do. I've got my Mountain Dew (ok it's really Mello Yellow) to help me stay awake. Sadly enough my bed time is usually 9:30. I'm gonna be dead to the world tomorrow. But so worth it! I've decided to repost my pictures from this summer when I went to Forks. (Don't be jealous)
Me and Case Freezing in La Push! Very Pretty!! Maybe this was first beach I don't remember.

This is the sunset from LaPush. Still very cold but so worth it.

Here is the Outfitters Store where Bella worked. They had everything in there.

From left to right: my niece Brianna, Me, my sister Amy, and my sister Morgan. We walked around for a minute but the school was locked up for Summer Break.

I'm just so glad that this movie is finally here so I can get on with my life. I really want a movie for books 3 and 4. I think the fight scene in book 3 would totally rock and I'm curious how they would do Renesme in book 4.

I hope those who care get to go see the movie (minus hubby the first time. he can come when I see it again.) Have a great time!!

10 comments:

The Miller's said...

haha your funny!! Have fun. Are you going by your self? I hope not

Crissybug said...

Lucky you! I am excited for the movie as well. I am not braving the crowds at midnight tonight though. My plans are to meet up with some girls for a matinee showing on Saturday with dinner afterwards! I can't wait!

Heather said...

Too funny!

I'm waaaaaaay behind this rage, but I bought the book and plan to start reading it tomorrow.

Enjoy the show!

Becca said...

It is now 2:35am and I just got home from the movie. I loved it. The only thing I would have changed was to see it without all the giggling teenage girls! I'm off to bed where hopefully I can finally sleep for 3 hours until Loren wakes up.

Rhiannon said...

I have to agree with you Becka about the movie it was awesome. I did brave the midnight crowd to see and WOW I'm so not a teen anymore to stay up late and get up early. I usually can but when I got home I couldn't stop thinking about it.
I made a shirt that said I "heart" Edward. My husband just laughed at me.
This might sound funny but when they were showing LaPush I was thinking of the photos on your blog from when you went. Thinking I actually know someone that has been there and it really looks like that. I know cheesy.
I hope you can recover from your tiredness.

Chesney said...

great movie. I know I have not read the books. My next thing.

Adam and Emily said...

That is awesome that you went to Forks!! lucky. I too went to the midnight show, and I too had my Twilight shirt on surrounded by squealing girls, (praying that when I do have kids they are all boys. And I am too almost 30, but I had my friend that is 33, and she had her shirt on. It rocked!

Sarah said...

Please hold while I vomit (and this is not pregnancy related vomit)!!!!

Abs said...

The next one will be better. I'm sure of it. Then agin, I haven't seen the first one. I'm just going off your opinion.

Anonymous said...

I wish you could have come with us to the movies, such a momentus night, I called into work and told them I couldn't come because I had a once in a lifetime opporunity that I couldn't pass up! hahahaah. they thought i was leaving for good, then once they realized i came back my manager thought it was a boy i couldnt pass on! thats how much twilight means to me!!

Sign Our Guestbook!

Case standing