Our Guest Book!

Hello to all and thanks for visiting our Blog. We hope you enjoy and we also want to know you visited! Scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign our Guest Book!!!

Monday, December 1, 2008

My Thanksgiving Travels

Man this past month really few by! It was so busy and now only 4 weeks till Christmas. I'll go ahead and apologize for all the pictures in random order. But I am very lazy and I don't want to go back and put them in order. Me and the family got to got to TN for Thanksgiving. YEAH!! It was last minute decision but way worth it. We stayed at my dad's house and got to see alot of people. We didn't leave until late on Wednesday cause Loren had to work. We got to my dad's house around 1am (2am to us). Case really hates traveling at night when he'd rather be in his bed asleep. He cried about 4 hours of our 7 hour drive. Fun huh? But all was well the next day. We spent Thanksgiving at my friend Abby's house. She was so nice to let us crash her meal. My peps went to KY to eat with Pat's (my step-mom) family. We had a great meal with our friends the Hanson's, Wilson's, and Scott Gibson. Thank's Abby for feeding us. On Friday Me and my brother Ben went to visit my Grandmother who lives in a Nursing Home in KY. I hadn't seen her since this summer. I used to live close and was able to visit more but now I'm 7 hours away. I am her Guardian (POA-ish) and I've got to be incharge of her care. She is doing good and we let talk to my mom (her daughter) for like 15 minutes. She really enjoyed that. She hasn't been vocal for about a year and doesn't know who anyone is anymore. But when my mom started talking to her her eyes really lite up and I could tell she was really concentrating. It was good to see her. On Saturday all the grandkids made Christmas cookies at my parents house. We had 12 kids there and it was chaos! I got to finally hold my new nephew Emmett. I just loved him and his sweet baby smell! Saturday night I went to the movies with my friend Claire. We saw Australia. Man I am in love with that man! Hugh Jackman is Yummy!!! (BTW-Loren was throwing up all day Saturday. Fun huh?) Sunday we drove back home and now I've got to dig myself out of this pile of laundry but instead I am updating my blog and changing the back ground. I've got good priorities huh? Well, that's my update. oh-yeah...I finally advanced in rank with my Scentsy Business. Yeah for me! My paycheck for November Rocked and it is paying for Christmas, a new colored printer, maybe a pedicure...it's been too long! On to the pictures. Again I'm sorry they are out of order...

Me and my sister Morgan. She's very pretty and 17! Holy Cow!!
Baby Emmett. He loved his Aunt Becca and slept in my arms for an hour. I've got the touch!

Me and Emmett. (do you like my shirt? It says..."Practice Safe Scents" makes me laugh when I wear it!

Justin is making Christmas Cookies with his cousins. He had so much fun!

This is Izzy, Abby's daughter. She is so stinkin' cute. She gave me inspiration on what to get Case for Christmas. No it's not the My Little Ponies. I got him the same Rocket. He loved her's at Thanksgiving. Thanks Izzy for sharing!
Me and my Grandma Wheat. Believe me...she looks a million times better now than she did a year ago.
Justin and his friend Ethan at Thanksgiving Dinner
I really want a cool timer like this. Very helpful when making a turkey that took an extra hour to cook!
This is Becca Hanson and Abby. I love hangin' with these girls!
Case is chillin' in this pick car. He doesn't care what color his ride is!
Walking a little outside
And finally just a cool picture of what he does all day long!
(Disclaimer: I apologize for the offensive massive zit on my chin thru most of these pictures. Believe me it hurt me more than it is hurting you to see it!)

That's it! Hope everyone had a great Weekend!

1 comment:

Abs said...

Fun new background. Good synapses of your trip. I loved seeing my name mentioned so many times. You know you can crash my house any time you want! I was glad for the update on your grandma. I keep meaning to ask you about her. Sorry I'm a loser friend sometimes.

Sign Our Guestbook!

Case standing