Our Guest Book!

Hello to all and thanks for visiting our Blog. We hope you enjoy and we also want to know you visited! Scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign our Guest Book!!!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween and other Fun Stuff!!

The boys costumes this year really made me laugh! The only thing that would have made it better was Case walking...but maybe next year! I got the costume idea from the Family Fun magazine. Case is a Gnome and Justin is a Gnome sitting on a Toadstool. It took a little convincing on my part to get Justin into this costume. He really wanted to be something from Star Wars or Transformers. When he saw the "skirt" he had to wear he was not very excited. I told him that the Blue hat made him a boy Gnome and he seemed to accept that. He did like it in the end and we got alot of compliments while Trick or Treating.
Don't you just want to squeeze Case? He was really good all night long walking around in the cold.
This is the Family Fun inspiration from last year. Justin (almost 4) was a "Candy Robot" and Case (almost 3 months) was a "Sweet Pea" .
We had to stop and take a break from walking. He was begging to go home within an hour!
This is his friend Aiden. Aiden and his family came with us so we wouldn't be alone. Loren was in Texas for a race and missed out on all the fun.

He was so tired!

Also, last weekend we went to the NC Hot Air Balloon Festival. It was really nice weather and Loren got to go with us so that was a bonus! So many balloons and I think Case could have died a very happy baby. He loves Balloons!
These things are huge close up!

And lastly, a few weeks ago I found a Caterpillar outside that attached itself to our beach towel. I took it off and put it into this jar thinking I totally killed it. By the next morning it had reattached itself to the stick I provided and then 2 1/2 weeks later it hatched! Very cool. Justin was so proud!

Good bye pretty Butterfly!

In other news...I voted early on Thursday and it only took me 30 minutes in line! Very happy about that. Loren however will be there all night on Tuesday after work. Have you voted? If not good luck on Tuesday. It will be a long night I think...

7 comments:

Abs said...

Very exciting picts! I love seeing the butterful hatch and your hot air balloons. I wish I could have brought Izzy. She would love it! I'm very proud of your creative sewing skills when it comes to your kids costumes. I just bought some shoes and a head band. I so wish I could be like you.

The Miller's said...

awwww very cute costumes!!!!! The boys are getting so big!!!

Stacey said...

Hey Becca, good to meet you (electronically). :) I saw your comment on our blog. I'm sure Matt would love to catch up! I sent him your blog. Not sure if he is familiar w/ blogs and how to post, but if you want you can email him. I won't put his email out in public w/o his knowing, but if you email me at stacey.gilday@hcahealthcare.com, then I can pass on your email to him so he can catch you up. I wish I had electronic picts of Todd's family. His two girls are so fun! His little baby boy (born in April) is a cute little guy! I haven't seen him in awhile, so I'm sure he's getting big! Anyway, Matt will have to update you on everyone. Bye! (Stacey--Matt Gilday's wife)

Chalice said...

Hey Rebecca! I talked to Tara today and she said you had a blog. So I searched for you and now I found you. Your family is super cute! You'll have to check out my blog sometime.
Love,
Chalice

Adam and Emily said...

Their costumes are so cute! I love the gnomes!

E said...

Becca, I found your blog on Erin's. How fun to see your boys! They are adorable. We also have a blog, but it is private, if you want to see what we are up to you can email me at ericassnow@gmail. Tell Loren I said hello! I am glad you are all doing well! Love, Erica (Spurlock) Snow

Heather said...

How cute are those costumes?!

Looks like you have been enjoying yourselves - take care.

Sign Our Guestbook!

Case standing