Our Guest Book!

Hello to all and thanks for visiting our Blog. We hope you enjoy and we also want to know you visited! Scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign our Guest Book!!!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Justin is 5!

Justin turned 5 on Thursday, November 13th. I can't believe how big he looks. When he got dressed for church this morning he was so handsome I had to take a picture! I didn't have any baby pictures saved on this computer so I almost just put one of Case since they looked the same as babies. Justin was just 2 pounds bigger. But I didn't do it. Sorry...
I feel like a loser mom for not having a birthday party for Justin this year. He is at the age where he knows the difference. Last year went drove back to TN so he could have a party with his cousins and friends. We had just moved to NC and I felt bad. This year he really doesn't have any friends except Aiden and the kids from school. I wasn't inviting the kids from school cause some of the parents are just scary so we just celebrated a little each day for 3 days. On Tuesday it was Veteran's Day so Justin didn't have any school. I took his friend Aiden and him to a NASCAR themed restaurant and they ate and played arcade games. They loved it.
Then on Wednesday Night we opened presents from us and his Grandparents and we blew out candles on some brownies that I made last minute. (I wasn't prepared for the cake part! Loser I know) Loren was going to be in Miami for the last Race so we did the presents early.
Then on his birthday I took cupcakes to his class and they sang happy birthday to him. He had a good time all 3 days so I don't think he noticed being short changed. (sorry this picture is fuzzy)
I can't believe he is already 5 and will be in Kindergarten next year. I can't wait. He is such a funny kid and is so busy all the time. He really loves school except for the taking a nap part. He's learning a lot and starting to do alot more on his own now.
A couple of facts about Justin: his favorite color is Red. He doesn't like the word Dinner. I don't know why but if I say it's time for dinner he puts up a fight about eating. But if I call it food time or a snack it's ok. I hope he grows out of this. I drives me crazy. He loves to make up songs and sing them all the time until you find yourself singing them too. He loves to play and loves his baby brother. He's a great kid and really fun to play with.
I love you buddy and Happy Birthday!

(thought this was a cute picture!)





6 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Justin!

The Miller's said...

Awwww he is so handsome!!! And he is SOOOOOO big!! I remember having him in nursery!!!

Becca said...

Happy Birthday, Justin! Ethan misses his buddy!

BTW, the Lowe's logo reminded me... Did you know Lowe's does a kid's building project thing, too? Ours does it every 2nd and 4th Saturday. Check it out!

Miss you guys.

Abs said...

Happy Birthday to Justin! You are a rock star mom and it's a good thing Justin is such an easy going kid. Cute picture of Case. I miss you!

Elissa said...

Happy Birthday Justin! Preston was talking about his "friend" Justin the other day and asked when he would get to see him again. I told him at Christmas- you are coming for Christmas aren't you? Tell him Hi for us.

Lucinda said...

Happy b-day Justin! He is so big! Cole misses him and still asks about him all the time! I'm glad you got to go to the Scentsy conference and have some alone time. Miss you!

Sign Our Guestbook!

Case standing