Our Guest Book!

Hello to all and thanks for visiting our Blog. We hope you enjoy and we also want to know you visited! Scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign our Guest Book!!!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Nascar Anyone?

So seriously...where did my life go wrong? Nascar? Seriously? Well, some day I need to except it and get used to it cause we ain't movin' any time soon! There was a race in NC this past weekend so me and Justin decided to see what Loren does 3 days out of every week. Besides the drunk rednecks and chain smokers it was kinda fun. We were just a few rows up right in front of pit row so we could kinda see Loren. I never knew how loud it could be. We didn't come prepared so we bought ear plugs. Those things are hard to get to stay in on Justin and man you could really tell how dirty his ears were! We didn't stay for the whole race cause they had 2 rain delays for a few sprinkles and the race lasted till after 1am. We went home around 11pm. We did get to see 2 wrecks in front of us and watch Justin's favorite drivers go round and around. Justin had a huge grin on his face the whole time.


Here's Justin trying to see Loren across the field.
The #33 car was Kevin Harvick's during a Pit Stop. Loren was there somewhere.
Me and Justin having fun and going deaf at the same time
Trying to preserve my kids hearing!
I can say that I was glad to go. It's nice to see what my hubby does and it wasn't totally horrible. I might even go again some day!


7 comments:

The Miller's said...

SWEEEEEEEET!!!! Looks pretty cool

Becca said...

Oh man, Justin must have been in heaven! Ethan will be jealous. :) What a good wife.

Heather said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it. We need to go together one of these times!

Anonymous said...

That is one lucky kid!! And Mama!!

Abs said...

Thanks for letting us know about Justin's dirty ears. I can just picture you fitting right in with the drunks and chain smokers...ha, ha!

Benjamin Boyles said...

Oh weeka, i just love you.

Marquita said...

Whoa, that must have been super loud. I have to say, I'm not a fan of NASCAR!

Sign Our Guestbook!

Case standing