Our Guest Book!

Hello to all and thanks for visiting our Blog. We hope you enjoy and we also want to know you visited! Scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign our Guest Book!!!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

We Are Moving...Again...

We've been talking about moving when Justin was done with school in June to be closer to Loren's work. He has been driving 60 miles each way since August and the gas on that isn't fun. It hit me when Loren was gone to the race in Daytona that he isn't going to be around very much anymore and I didn't want to do the majority of the move by myself. So my bright idea was to move in March since Loren is only gone for 1 race in the 21st. But in order to get that done we needed to find a Rental Home this week of next in order to give our current Landlord a 30 day notice. I drove around Tuesday and didn't find alot in our price range. I drove around Wednesday and I happened to call a lady who goes to the new Ward I was trying to get into and she said there was a Rental that just went up in her neighborhood so I checked it out and loved it.
Don't get to excited about this house above...it's the one across the street. But just wanted to show the type of neighborhood it was. Very nice and quiet.This is our new house...at least for the next year. If Loren still has a job next season, we'll buy something. The house has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Brand new carpet was just put in last week in the bedrooms. The foyer and living room have nice hardwood floors. The kitchen is just the original linoleum. The yard is very small compared to what we are used to but clean and nice landscapes in the back.
This is the kitchen (obviously)...I've never had this much counter top or cabinet space. And even a Wine rack above the Fridge. What can I do with that? hmmm...

So I like that fun shelves next to the fireplace. It has identical shelves on the opposite side. (The space heater is not part of the house)

My favorite part is how close the school is for Justin. We'll just have to walk maybe 200 yards around the corner and walk across this path and he'll be in the back field of the elementary. He'll be very sad he won't get to ride a bus but I'm more than thrilled we don't have to drive to school and wait in a long line of cars to pick him up.
I've never lived in a neighborhood that you could walk thru in the middle of the street and not worry about cars since I've been married.
So there you have it. We are moving on March 14th in 3 weeks an hour away and I'm very excited for the change.

9 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah, I'm the first comment! And Yeah, you're moving to a REAL house. You're going to love it and feel "at home" finally, I think. You're the BEST Becca EVER!

Chesney said...

Enjoy the house! You will love having a house. So much to do. Love to you. We saw your dad yesterday.!

The Miller's said...

ohhh cute girl!!! That will be fun for Justin. I used to walk to school and I loved it. Cute house I want to see pictures after u move in

Heather said...

Congrats! We owe you some moving help. Hopefully we can work something out (the 14th is Blake's B-day).

Crissybug said...

How exciting! It will have to be nice to be near you honey. Packing isn't fun, but it sounds like the change is a good thing.

Adam and Emily said...

That is such a cute house!

Becca said...

Awesome! Looks like you found a great place! I'm all about quiet roads and walking to school...booyah! Hope it all goes smoothly for you guys. Congrats!

Abs said...

Yay for a house! That's all I have to say.

Lucinda said...

I love your new house! So excited for you!

Sign Our Guestbook!

Case standing