Our Guest Book!

Hello to all and thanks for visiting our Blog. We hope you enjoy and we also want to know you visited! Scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign our Guest Book!!!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I finally broke down and shaved Case's hair this week. I wish I hadn't cause now he really looks just like Justin! So cute! He's got a crazy swirly in the front that is going to drive me crazy so I think I just need to get used to a shaved head. Something about a first haircut really makes boys look all grown up.
He was really good and let us shave it. No squirming around at all! Don't you just love those cheeks of his?

We got to keep this supper cute baby Basset Hound for 2 days a couple of weeks ago. Her name is Mildred and Case's new best friend. This little puppy loved him. She'd follow him around all day when she wasn't sleeping. He was really gentle and wants one all for himself now. She was the perfect size for Case.

I just need to work on Loren for another dog. He's not very interested in another one though. Once we move this summer (closer to his work) we'll start wearing him down about it! Seriously how can you say no to this little boy?


4 comments:

Amy said...

very cute - I miss the swirly though. I'll have to show Kenzie the bassett hound pictures later - but then again, she'll just keep whining for one!

The Miller's said...

so dang cute!! Basset Hounds are very good Kid dogs and they are so cute.

Laura and Jimmy said...

that is SO TRUE! every time i cut my boys hair i feel like they've grown a few inches. :)

Abs said...

Case looks so old! He really does look a ton like Justin. What a cutie!

Sign Our Guestbook!

Case standing