Our Guest Book!

Hello to all and thanks for visiting our Blog. We hope you enjoy and we also want to know you visited! Scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign our Guest Book!!!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Crazy Week

So my week started out really crappy! But this blog is not a place to get into why it all went to hell last Saturday. Just know it hasn't improved on that issue...Then on Monday I took Case to the Doctor because he'd had a runny nose and temp. during the weekend and he started a bad cough. Turns out it was RSV. I guess after the age of 2 you don't get RSV but poor Case is only 18 months old. And where do we go at 18 months old? That's right... Nursery at Church. It was his 2nd time going and he ended up the RSV and breathing treatments for a week. We go back on Monday to retest. He sounds a lot better and he's been finally eating and drinking and sleeping good. It's a really pitiful picture!
Also this week I've been preparing for my first Scentsy Show. It was for a small venue of about 500 people. I was awake all night thinking that I need to remember this and that and finally gave up and got going at 4:45 am. It rained all day today so I think the numbers were way down than what they had the year before but we did awesome! Our booth was full from 8:30am-2:00pm. I sold $400 and possibly a few recruits. I'm crossing my fingers. A lot of people interested in parties so hopefully I'll be busy. I really liked doing the show. It just took a ton of work and money to put together. The lady with me is Deanna. She signed up under me in September last year. She came to help me out today. We had a blast! I'm so glad it's over. Now I get to focus on packing to move in 2 weeks. YIKES!

It's hard to tell but that shinny white light is a Groovy White Plugin all lite up. So pretty! Loren made me some great Plug In displays and they were so cute.

Loren also made this Peg Board for all my scents. I like having a crafty guy. Except when he thought it was a good idea to not paint over the yucky white peg board. Black is definitely the better way to go. I'm just sayin'...

And here's the whole shot of my display. Seriously if I told you how much all this product was worth priced out individually...I'd be a poor woman. But I did make a profit and some wonderful contacts. So not too bad for a Saturday!

Sorry for all the Scentsy stuff. It was just a fun day after a crappy week! I'm glad it's over!!

6 comments:

Alicia said...

I am sorry Becca that you had a crappy week. I will keep your son in my prayers, his picture broke my heart. The candle display looked great. You should be proud of yourself. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Good Job!!!!! Your display looked awesome!!!

Amy said...

Hey, my week was crappy too! We must be sisters! enough said. Great display BTW. Looks so professionally put together - you worked very hard and it looks like it paid off! Here's to smoother sailing... yeah right! Thanks for being my sister.

Worthington's said...

You Rock! Some day I will grow up to be as cool as you. I dont know if my scentsy will ever look that good though.

Priceless Heritage said...

So sorry about your week but you looked great at your show. Case looks so sad- hope he's feeling better. I tell you Nursery is FULL of germs. I held off putting Porter in it for 2 months because everyone seemed sick. We haven't ever had RSV but close and those breathing treatments aren't fun.

Lucinda said...

Hope Case is feeling better soon!That is the worst. Your display looked awesome btw! Miss you!

Sign Our Guestbook!

Case standing