Our Guest Book!

Hello to all and thanks for visiting our Blog. We hope you enjoy and we also want to know you visited! Scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign our Guest Book!!!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Not alot has been going on this past week. Loren was in Delaware I think and this week he's in Talladega for an ARCA race. Then next week he has a race in NC so no traveling and I finally get to go to my first NASCAR race. I'm not sure if I should be proud of this or not...I'll let you know...I think by the 18th he will have a weekend off and I think I am due a date and some flowers. This past week I finally signed up 3 consultants to sell Scentsy with me and I am learning how much extra work I have to do now. I've been training the ladies who live close to me and it's been rough since NC hasn't had a lot of gas in the past week. But I am excited to make a little extra money for christmas.

So, every morning when Case wakes up and Justin is usually already up I put Case on the couch with Justin while I take a shower. He usually sits there the whole time I'm in the shower and shares a bowl of dried cereal and watched cartoons with his brother. Sometimes Justin even turns it on the Wiggles for Case. He's a good brother that way. I couldn't resist this cute picture of their morning bonding!
This other day Justin comes running to me and says to come look where Case was. I looked in Justin's closet and saw that he pushed the stool over to the bookshelf and climbed on top of it. Isn't he a genius! I had the run and grab the camera for this one. This kids can't walk but he sure is motivated to climb!
I hope everyone has a great week!

3 comments:

The Miller's said...

Awww the kiddos are so cute! Getting so big. Love the pictures and that is so sweet Justin helps out his little brother in the morning =)

Sarah said...

Its nice to know that I'm not the only one with a spawn child that likes to climb everything!!

Don't you love the wiggles?! It's better than Handy Manny in my book!

Priceless Heritage said...

The picture of Case is pretty funny- my little man has just discovered climbing- Ahhh! Cute brothers- love it!

Sign Our Guestbook!

Case standing