Our Guest Book!

Hello to all and thanks for visiting our Blog. We hope you enjoy and we also want to know you visited! Scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign our Guest Book!!!

Friday, September 26, 2008

This is Out of Control

This post is just something I need to write and get off my chest and vent and then I will quit obsessing about it. I promise!

Unless you don't watch TV or read the paper or talk to anyone else I'm sure you know about the "Economic Crisis". I'm so beyond sick and tired of hearing about it. Yes our economy is in trouble. Yes people are in a lot of debt. Yes the banks are in debt too. No the government should NOT bail them out! I think it's crazy that the government first is calling it a "Bail Out" hello! what does that teach the people of this country and our children who we are hopefully teaching how not to be in debt? It teaches them they can accept all those credit card applications they get in the mail, they can get that nice new home they know they can't afford with that "interest only" loan that they know they won't be able to afford once the agreement is over and they have to start paying the real mortgage payment. This country has taught us by example how to live way out of our means and that is including these banks who gave all of the people the loans and credit cards!

I know of one person who went Bankrupt not even 2 years ago and already this person has 5 credit cards and racked up $3000.00 in debt on those cards! Who gives a person a credit card when they went bankrupt 2 seconds ago? The idiot banks and financial institutes do and they are the ones now crashing!

So, I say let the banks crash and let all these people who are too big for their britches crash too. It will hopefully teach them how not to handle their money and then this country can hopefully climb out of this hole we put ourselves in...

Disclaimer: I do realized situations happen were jobs are lost, gas prices are insane, food costs go up, and just about everything you budget for has changed in the past year. The cost of living is not very cheap right now. This rant is mostly directed to not living within your means and giving out loans and credit cards like they are candy...

ok...I feel better. sorry if i offended anyone. that wasn't my intent. i promise my next blog will be happy with pictures of my kids:-)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

AMEN SISTA!! I like how we are bailing out AIG and the big wig that just started in like June was offered a $22 million severance payment. Hello?! He declined it - but if they had the money for that - then why don't they have the money for the other crap.

Politics - Let's move to Australia!!!

P.S Did ya watch ER?!

The Miller's said...

AMEN SISTA!!!! Im totally agree with you. This is crazy!

Chesney said...

Preachin to the choir! Say it girl!

Abs said...

I love Becca rants! I couldn't agree more, but what do we do?

Sarah said...

Side note - got my scentsy stuff - LOVE THE PEACH COBLER!! Yumm-o.

Is hubby coming out for NASCAR in a month?

Sign Our Guestbook!

Case standing