Our Guest Book!

Hello to all and thanks for visiting our Blog. We hope you enjoy and we also want to know you visited! Scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign our Guest Book!!!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sweet Baby Case!!

I haven't gotten a picture of Case with me or Loren in a while so I decided it was time. He is such a funny kid and very sneaky lately!


So, I was yelling at Justin for the past 2 days because he couldn't find his new shoes and he can't wear his crocks or sandals to school. He never puts his shoes away when he gets home from school and so he had to wear his church shoes the past 2 days and he wasn't very happy about it. Well today Case was playing by me at the computer and opened the filing cabinet and guess what I found? Yup...Justin's new shoes and it was Case who lost them the whole time. So now I feel like a jerk and will have to tell Justin I'm sorry for yelling at him...however, if he had put his shoes away in the first place Case would never had hid them!
Seeing his shoes in the filing cabinet reminded me of the other funny hiding places Case has put stuff. So I had to recreate them for you. Justin last week went to pee and starting yelling for me to come and see what Case did...you guessed it...Justin's sandals were in the toilet! (They have since then been disinfected!)
I always have a problem with Case and keeping up with his pacies. He currently has 4 and I can only tell you where 1 is. It's in his mouth. However, the other day Justin went to get some fruit snacks out of the pantry and yelled for me to see what Case had did...again...his paci was in the Fruit Snack box!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HaHaHa!!! Poor Justin! Case sounds like a funny little boy! I should come and visit one of these dayz!

The Miller's said...

ha ha to cute!!! Case has this all planned out you know. He likes to watch you guys hunt for everything. Your boys are getting so big

Becca said...

Okay, first of all what is up with the toilet shoes? I can't believe you put those in there just to recreate the magic...you're killing me! Yeah, when you have kids there is no end to the abyss where our things will end up....sigh. Way to go, Case!

Heather said...

Too funny!

Abs said...

Case is so funny! How fun for you to play the find the hidden objects game in real life! I haven't told you yet, but I really do like your cute new blog. I really need to change mine. Hmmmm... Maybe I will today.

Sign Our Guestbook!

Case standing