Our Guest Book!

Hello to all and thanks for visiting our Blog. We hope you enjoy and we also want to know you visited! Scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign our Guest Book!!!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Sorry it's been forever since I've updated my blog. Nothing really has been going on exciting. My that's why I haven't felt like talking about nothing. Loren has been working and traveling every week. But there is an end in site come Thanksgiving. He'll have a few months off during the off season so we'll get him on the weekends. It hasn't been as bad as I thought having him gone thou. He is usually away Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Sometimes it just Thursday and Friday. He's usually around on Sundays so I don't complain.

I went to a baby shower for a girl at church the other week and made some really fun gifts. Of course I can't take credit for these ideas. I made a hooded towel. (thanks Chantell for the idea)

And then I made a Memory Can out of a paint can and some scrapbook paper. (Thanks Elissa for this idea! I love the one she made for Case) I also made a couple of burp rags and a blanket. It was nice to have a project to do.
Justin was being silly one night. He's actually silly every night and we made some fun spikes in his hair. I'm not really sure what this pose is...
And Case was just being his cute self in the car yesterday. He is adjusting to having Justin gone all day and having to play with me. I'm not as funny as his big brother is. He's been cuting his 3rd molar for like the past 2 weeks and been supper crabby. I can't wait till all those come in! And in case some of you are wondering...he's still not walking! He's almost 14 months old and could care less. I was really hoping he'd be walking by Halloween but I don't see that happening. That's all our exciting news. I'm doing good. Staying busy with my Scentsy Business and meeting a lot of new people doing it. It's been nice to have my own "mad cash" to spend and shop with. The weather is finally in the upper 70's and low 80's so I'm so happy to finally have my fall weather here!

4 comments:

The Miller's said...

We have missed you friend. Glad everything is going good. I know sometimes it hard to sit down and type about nothing. But it was good to hear from you.

Chesney said...

Cute baby gifts! How do you do the can one?

Abs said...

You are so clever with your fun baby gifts. I hope those people know how lucky they are to have you there. There are people out there who would love to be in their shoes. Anyway, Case is getting way to big and I didn't see a picture of your hair cut. We really do need to web cam.

Julie said...

Becca,this is you cousin Julie. I have been checking out your blog from Chesney and now I have one. jasenandjulie.blogspot. Hope to hear from you soon. julie

Sign Our Guestbook!

Case standing