Our Guest Book!

Hello to all and thanks for visiting our Blog. We hope you enjoy and we also want to know you visited! Scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign our Guest Book!!!

Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Loren and Justin goes to School!

So, Loren had a birthday on the 26th and turned 31. Happy Birthday!! I'd like to point out the color of cake that I made him. I really wanted the cherry frosting so he got stuck with the pink frosting:-) For his birthday he got a PSP video game. He was actually surprised that I got it for him but he was the one complaining that all the guys have one on the plane when they go to races. I happened to be paying attention that day and got him one. He got to try it out this past weekend on his way to California and was happy he had something to do on the long flight. Case was being really quiet one day and we all know what that mean...he got into one of my crystal light drink pouches and broke the foil on it and had it all over himself and the floor.
So, I was really disappointed that Justin wasn't starting school this year becuase he has a late birthday. However, the good people of NC, Iredell County feel it is nessesary to sponsor a "More At Four" program. If you qualify financilly they pay for the whole thing. Well, I got him into it and yeah for me he is gone M-F 8:30-3:00! They feed him breakfast and a hot lunch everyday! And did I mention that it is free to me? He had a 1/2 day last week and starts full schedule on tomorrow. I feel a little bad that I'm not the kind of mom who got weepy on the first day of school...I was so excited you people have no idea!
He has his own little cubby to keep his stuff in.
I did hang around the first day while he ate breakfast. He actually drank the milk which he doesn't at home. He said that if he drank it at school then he will get big and strong.
When I came to pick him up he was really mad and didn't want to leave. He'd already been there for 4 hours! Him and his friend Aiden got the same class and this is their favorite station to play in. That kid can really build some impressive bridges and roads with blocks!!

3 comments:

Abs said...

Yeah for Justin being in school! and Happy Birthday Loren. I dig the pink cake. Noone really cares what it looks like anyway as long as it tastes good. Remind me that I have a something really funny to tell you next time we chat because my pregnant brain STINKS!! It has to do with the boy comment you made on my blog. xxooxx

Lucinda said...

Hi Becca! I'm in San Diego with Ryan's fam and so I don't have your email address with me, but I did hear that you called our house phone and left a message...anyways, by the time I got the message it was super late and I didn't want to wake you up! I'll call you when we get back this weekend -k-

Happy b-day Loren and that is so awesome that Justin gets to go to school! I wish they had that here in AZ!

Amy said...

Two problems - 1. your blog has had problems the last two times I've tried to pull it up but no background and your light blue wording font doesn't show up. 2. I'm tired of reading the same ole post, I need a new one please. I know, I know, I don't update mine nearly as often as I should, but...

Anyway, I'll stop my complaining now. Just needed to get that off my chest. Love, Amy :)

Sign Our Guestbook!

Case standing