Our Guest Book!

Hello to all and thanks for visiting our Blog. We hope you enjoy and we also want to know you visited! Scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign our Guest Book!!!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Worker's Comp??

So this is the last time that I try to hang with Justin and do crafts!!! Does anybody know where you file for Worker's Comp when you're a mother? I'd love the number!! I swear it's like a 2 1/2 degree burn!
However, this is the result of our bonding time togther. Hot glue guns should be outlawed. It is Michael's fault because they had these kits on clearance!
As a side note...I've posted before about Justin's problem with animals in the bed...this is a little out of control. There were some more under the blankets as well. Is there soem kind of 12-step program I can look into?
And finally...isn't Case so stinkin' CUTE!!! I can't stand how much I love this kid!

5 comments:

Abs said...

That is a very yucky burn, but your craft turned out well, so that's a plus. Case is too stinkin' cute!

TheTennesseeWilliams said...

That burn looks pretty bad but like abby said the craft came out pretty cute but not quite as cute as case, he gets the award for the night!

The Miller's said...

awwwww so dang cute!!! I know you just want to sqweeze them. The craft is so cute

Becca said...

I'm with you on the glue guns...seriously a lethal weapon!
Cute boys...I think Justin is going to be a vet...or a zookeeper....or a lion tamer... hmmmm...

Lucinda said...

You're such a good mom to do that craft with Justin! Cole misses Justin and Case and still asks about them and when they're coming back!

Sign Our Guestbook!

Case standing