Our Guest Book!

Hello to all and thanks for visiting our Blog. We hope you enjoy and we also want to know you visited! Scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign our Guest Book!!!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASE

So, exactly one year ago today I was in the hospital being induced with Case. What I thought was going to be a scary and painful delivery was actually pretty darn easy compared to Justin who was 9lb 7oz. Case was born on August 7th, 2007 at 12:06pm weighting in at 7lb 5oz. Just going by his weight he was already my favorite child. (Justin never had a chance!) We have had a crazy year and I can't believe how fast it has gone. Just in his first 2 months of life Loren saw him I think a total of 10 days because he was working in NC and I was living with my parents after we got our house rented out. In October we finally joined him and everything was pretty calm after that.

This kid has been the complete opposite of Justin! I think Justin came out the size of a 4 month old and started crawling at 5 months and walking at 8 months! It took Case forever to roll over and he didn't even start to crawl until 9 months! He's still not walking and doesn't really even care to. I try to hold his hands and walk with him but he sits down after a few steps. He will pull himself up on stuff and he's really good at climbing. (something Justin never did) I can already tell he's going to get into a lot of mischief! He is very vocal and loves to talk. He says mama, dada, ba (this is for bite and ball) and he knows what I'm talking about when I ask where his phone and drink is.

He is such an easy going kid and I'm so thankful he's apart of our family. He is a joy to be around and I can't wait to see what he accomplishes this next year!
He was like 3 weeks old
He loves his brother Justin
He loves his Paci (I finally got him to take a new brand:-)He will finally hold his own Juice Cup!!!!
He loves any kind of food!
He's got some amazing skill at holding stuff between his toes!
And...he hates it when he doesn't get his way!!
Lastly...I just want to say thank you to my beautiful new camera I had to buy a new one since my old one died on my trip to AZ. I took most of these pictures this morning with it!

6 comments:

The Miller's said...

awwww wow 1 already!! Fun. I love his 3 week old picture he looks like a little chubby. Happy Birthday little man

Heather said...

Happy Birthday little man!

Can we celebrate at our house on Sunday? We'd love to have you guys over!

Julie said...

And a happy birthday to you Case. Becca when we were loading up the van at the store yesterday I saw your framed pictures stacked up against the wall and I said Rob you haven't sent Becca her pictures yet!! Sorry he has been so busy. I'll get on him to send those as soon as he gets back.

Priceless Heritage said...

Happy Birthday big guy!

Becca said...

Definitely CANNOT believe that kiddo is one... where does the time go?

Lucinda said...

The toe thing has to come from you! I know, because I pick up things with my feet too (you kind of have to when you're prego, right?). Anyways, can't believe he's 1 already! What a cutie!

Sign Our Guestbook!

Case standing