Our Guest Book!

Hello to all and thanks for visiting our Blog. We hope you enjoy and we also want to know you visited! Scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign our Guest Book!!!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Teething

Ok...so here is how my night went last night...Case and Justin are in bed by 7:15pm. Yeah for me! I get to watch my shows with out my kids. Well, Case woke up like 45 minutes later and was not happy. I tried to let him cry it out but 20 minutes of hysterics from a baby who never does that was all I could take. I got him out of bed and he was so not happy. He already has 6 teeth and has had minimal discomfort. He's never acted like this until now. I tried Motrin, Tylenol, and teething tablets but nothing really seemed to help. Finally I sat in his room and rocked with him till he calmed down. He chilled out enough by 9pm and went to sleep. Well, stupid me thought yeah I can watch my shows on my DVR now. So I didn't get to sleep till 10:30 and he was up again at 3:00am...so we started to process over again. It took till 5:00am for him to chill out enough and go back to sleep. Then Loren was up at 5:45, Justin was up at 6:45 and Case was up at 7:15...I'm not sure how much sleep that was but it really wasn't enough for me...The tooth still hasn't cut yet but it's real close.

I'd love some suggestions. Justin never cared and seriously this sucks! Besides that I'm doing good and enjoying the nice weather. I haven't had to have my heat or ac on in like 2 weeks.

This is Justin's last week at soccer so I'll try to get some pictures up soon. Have a great week! Oh yeah...I read the "Host" by Stephenie Meyer last week and I totally loved it. Just as much as I loved Twilight so if you've read the Twilight books you got to try this one out! It's like over 600 pages but I like involved stories!

4 comments:

TheTennesseeWilliams said...

Dang that sucks, I dont have any suggestions though. The frozen washcloth and the tylenol/motrin is what we used. I will def. try the new book, I have been cravin some good reading, thanks for that suggestion! Hope it gets better for ya at night!

The Miller's said...

Oh mercy! Bless your heart that makes for a long day when your up all night.

Becca said...

If anyone's wondering...last night I crashed at 8:30 and slept till 7:00am. It would have been great if I didn't get up every 1-2 hours to give Case his paci. But I think we've over the hump with this tooth. So until next time...

Amy said...

Sorry honey. I know its no fun on no sleep.

Sign Our Guestbook!

Case standing