Our Guest Book!

Hello to all and thanks for visiting our Blog. We hope you enjoy and we also want to know you visited! Scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign our Guest Book!!!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

So, I've been putting off uploading my pictures from Mother's Day and other random items...Mother's Day was good. Justin was so excited for like the whole week leading up to it because he had a secret. He'd come up to me and whisper in my ear what he made for me but he was always too quiet for me to hear. He was very clever. He and Loren had gone to the Home Depot Kids Craft a few weekends before and he made me a wooden flower vase(now a nifty pencil holder on my desk) along with some wooden flowers. He was very proud of all the stickers he put on it. Loren got me a 7qt. Crock pot. I know, not very exciting...but I was so happy! I've been using one from our wedding that is round and only holds like 4-5qt. Not very big. Since then I've used it 3 times and I'm very happy about it. I also found a great Crock pot blog on one of my friends site. This girls does a new recipe every day. All the recipes I've tried have been wonderful! Her site is http://www.crockpot365.blogspot.com/ and I've got it on my side bar if anyone is interested!


A few weeks ago we checked out the local lake scene. It's like 15 minutes from here. They actually had a pretty clean play area. We didn't come prepared to swim but Justin enjoyed playing in the sand and dragging this huge stick around.


Me and Case just hung out on a towel and watched all the kids playing. He so stinking cute isn't he!!!

Justin's been in soccer since the first of April and honestly the kid is bad! It's his first year and granted alot of the kids don't have the skill but he just doesn't care! He'd rather chase the other kids around. He did finally make like 3 goals and I did get in on my video camera. It was so funny to watch mostly. I think we'll try t-ball next time...


Here's a picture of me and Justin. I just realized I don't have very many of me and him together. He's such a cheeze!
This is Justin's Bearded Dragon, Cash. He seriously sleeps like he is dead to the world. Nothing can wake this guy till morning!

Here's a pretty dress I just finished for my friend Jen's daughter, Macy. She just turned 1 and I'm very happy with how it turned out!


This is the back view

4 comments:

Crissybug said...

Becca, your boys are too cute! Isn't it funny how excited we get over an appliance!? I will have to check out that blog because I love cooking with my crockpot.

And man...you need to have a girl! You make the cutest clothes! Do you use patterns or make them from scratch? I like to sew, but am not brave enough to go the clothes route. So talented!

Lucinda said...

You are my hero - cooking w/your crock pot, sewing, taking your kids to the beach...Case and Justin are getting super big! TTFN!

The Miller's said...

cute pictures!!!! Girl You are so creative love the dress!!!!

The Miller's said...

cute pictures!!!! Girl You are so creative love the dress!!!!

Sign Our Guestbook!

Case standing