Our Guest Book!

Hello to all and thanks for visiting our Blog. We hope you enjoy and we also want to know you visited! Scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign our Guest Book!!!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Pictures

So, I have finally gotten professional pictures taken with our whole family. Case is almost 10 months old and this is his first real pictures. I swear I have a ton of professional ones of Justin before he was even 1! I feel bad Case is getting shafted! I'll try to do better. It was very hard to make a choice on which pictures to go with. There were so many good ones. (As a side not...do I really look like this? I don't think I do...why do you always see yourself differently???) Enjoy!














8 comments:

Lucinda said...

What cute pics! Your hair looks awesome - it's so long! And I love how you had the boys match. :)

The Miller's said...

love them!!!!!!! So cute!!!! Everyone look great.

Elissa said...

All your pictures are so good! Case is so big now and he and Justin look so cute together. The second child always gets a little bit shafted, poor Case and Gavin! I am not sure when Preston's b-day will be. I am thinking the 14th, but it might be the following Saturday.

TheTennesseeWilliams said...

I think they turned out really cute! Good job! the second child always gets a little shafted and the third, well you just hope that they dont end up in therape, lol!

Lindsay said...

You guys look so great! I love those pictures. They're so nice to have. So, I just started the host and I'm loving it so far. I'm glad to hear you liked it too. Talk soon!

O'Loughlin Family said...

They are so cute! How did you get them to smile? Seriously - it is such a headache to try that I rarely take on the task!

Chesney said...

YOu are lookin great! The boys have grown so much!

Contact Information said...

Your boys are precious:) We never are able to get good family pictures. What a beautiful family:)

Sign Our Guestbook!

Case standing