Our Guest Book!

Hello to all and thanks for visiting our Blog. We hope you enjoy and we also want to know you visited! Scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign our Guest Book!!!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hello...Hello... Is this thing on?

So this is a marathon post and I don't care enough to arrange photos in any kind of order. Sorry!! I'm trying to play catch up since May I think! Man I've been bad...sorry:-)
If I can remember that far back...My inlaws came to visit in May. FIL was here for 2 weeks while my MIL came out for 5 of those days. We did lots and had so much fun!
Me and the boys at the Asheboro, NC Zoo. It's a great zoo and we had a great day seeing all the animals.
Another day we went to the Natural Science Center in Greensboro, NC. Loren actually had the day off.. This is Mike my FIL...you can see why Loren never takes a seriously picture. Neither one of them are capable of being serious!

Also at the Science Center. This place totally rocks. They have an outdoor animail exhibit with Tigers, Monkeys, Meerkats, Anteaters, Petting Zoo...and many more. You are so close to all of these animales I think it's much better than the zoo plus not as much walking.


Me and the boys took my In Laws Strawberry picking. It's my favorite thing to do every May.

Case hates Strawberries, I think the texture gets to him. But he loves pulling off all the green ones!

The best part of this Farm was the Tractor ride to the Strawberry field. Case loves him some tractors!

Ok-back to the Zoo now...They have this great place for the kids to play at. Loved how this picture turned out!

Justin is just not capable of looking at the camera! I don't know what to do about it. I'll say "Look at the camera" and all he'll do is turn his head off to it and then look off. Drives me crazy!


My In Laws again with the boys at the Zoo.

We took Mike to see Loren's work one day and show off all the cool NASCAR stuff. He was pretty impressed with the set up there.
Papa Kern is so good with the boys. Case and Justin loved having him here for so long. Even if he was wore out by the time he left!

Case just being cute!

Here's a picture on Mother's Day before we went to church.
So I think I got all of May. On the June, July, and August...stay tuned...

No comments:

Sign Our Guestbook!

Case standing