Our Guest Book!

Hello to all and thanks for visiting our Blog. We hope you enjoy and we also want to know you visited! Scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign our Guest Book!!!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Here's the pictures for my house finally...This is the dinning area. The door to the right is a big walk in pantry. I really really love that! I've never had no much space for food and dishes. This light fixture is seriously one of like 3 in the whole house! Why don't people put in lights for bedrooms? Not everyone has a ton of lamps! So now I've got to find me some cheap lamps so I can see in our bedrooms.


Here's the living room. We put the entertainment center in front of the fireplace. There was really no other spot for it next to a cable outlet. It's not too obvious unless you are really looking. Everything is kinda a mess this morning cause Justin and Case were given a train table from a lady in our new church. Her boys grew out of theirs so I'm still trying to figure out where to put it. It's kinda too big for their room...I think the living room is where it will have to go. But then where do I put all the junk I was hiding next to the couch? That is my quest today.


This is our 3rd bedroom/office. Justin and Case are sharing now until they are 18:-) I need the space for my biz and we need a place for Papa Boyles to crash when he comes thru here on business almost monthly.




The boys finally got their bunk beds in this week and it is a lifesaver! I love love love these beds. We got the matching dresser to go with it. All of their clothes fit inside except church clothes so those are hanging in the small closet. The lightning McQueen lamp is the only source of light in here. Very frustrating!


My biggest love of these beds is the steps and storage in those steps. Thanks to Elisa and Patrick who got Preston and Gavin the same ones I had to have them too. I was able to fit all the toys except train tracks and blocks in these storage steps. The closet has the book shelf with some books and that's it! Their room has managed to stay mostly clean! Plus Case can climb up and down without breaking his neck!


So ignore my messed up bed. I just woke up and haven't gotten that far yet. Our room is kinda big but again, no light fixture so I have a little lamp to power our room. Kinda dumb...as a side note...I haven't had carpet before since I've been married and it's been kinda nice and warm. It's new carpet since the last tenants ruined the old ones. The entry and living room has hardwood floors and the kitchen and bathrooms have cheap linoleum. I'm really happy with the new place and someday I might ever decorate...


6 comments:

The Miller's said...

Very nice girl!!! Very cute!! Thanks for the pictures.

Carrie and Nathan said...

Really nice! I'm envious of your space...we have next to none! Love your style, very cute.

Heather said...

Looks great Becca!

Abs said...

Justin and I both really like your bunk beds. And make your bed already. SHEESH!!!

~MaDiSOn~ said...

Hey I have the same bed as you! I am lucky if my bed gets made at all. The house looks nice.

Jannie said...

The house looks awesome! I have to say, I'm with ya - rooms without light fixtures are SOOOO not cool. I've got one of those kind of houses, and each room seems to need 3 or more lamps so it doesn't feel like I'm living in a cave. Frustrating!

But like I said, your house still looks great! I love the colors.

Sign Our Guestbook!

Case standing