Our Guest Book!

Hello to all and thanks for visiting our Blog. We hope you enjoy and we also want to know you visited! Scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign our Guest Book!!!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm not sure what this is a picture of but it is just one example of what he does all the time. He is really starting to love drawing. And they are getting from good. His imagination is great. The other day he drew a van with a christmas tree on the top. It looked just like it.

There's not much I can say about Case and his Paci's. He just loves them. I fould a bunch the other day hiding so when he woke up from his nap he was so happy!
I was incharge of our Relief Society (Women's Group @ Church) Christmas Program. I was so proud of the decorations and how they turned out. Those light were going to be the death of me but they worked and it was a great program. We talked about the different Christmas Hymns and their origins and then we sang together as a group and some of us preformed. Some how I got talked into a duet of Silent Night in German. Not sure how that happened since I'm the one who was assigning the preformers. But I didn't mess up the words too much.

Do you see my pretty Nativity Set from Willow Tree that my wonderful Mother in Law got for me a few years ago! It's so pretty!

We aren't going anywhere for Christmas since we went to TN for Thanksgiving. We are feeding the missionaries that day so that will be fun. I think the kids have gotten spoiled like always and some how I talked Loren into a group gift. A new bedding set with new sheets that don't snag on my rough heels. We are already using them and I love it!
I hope all of your Christmas's are wonderful and I'll catch up again in the new year. 2009!!




3 comments:

Amy said...

K, I'm the first one to comment! Your decorations are BEAUTIFUL! You're the woman and that ward is lucky to have you. Justin's an amazing artist and Case needs a 12-step program for paci-addictions. I'm just sayin'.... Have fun tonight and call me when you're done.

Abs said...

Okay, I'm super impressed with Justin's drawing and with his name writing skills. Cute Case! Izzy knows both Justin and Case when she sees their pictures.

Chalice said...

I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. Hopefully I can update my blog sometime after the holidays!

Sign Our Guestbook!

Case standing