Our Guest Book!

Hello to all and thanks for visiting our Blog. We hope you enjoy and we also want to know you visited! Scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign our Guest Book!!!

Saturday, April 5, 2008

What I do when I'm bored...

So, this morning I was bored and really wasn't in the mood to build a train track with Justin so I spent like 2 hours messing with this blog layout. (I know I should spend more time with my kid but seriously I'm over the trains and anything having to do with Transformers!...besides we were in the same room and I did interact with him:-) I like this layout much better now. I found another great site that does free layouts and it was very easy to do. I am very dumb when it comes to computers and I did it without too much trouble. If your interested in which site I used it's: www.matiekay.blogspot.com I liked her site because her layouts fit my whole page. I included the link on my site bar as well. Then I decided to add some songs to my site. It was very fun. However if your taste in music is not the same as mine then just hit mute or turn it off and you won't be offended:-) And if your wondering how I can go from Alice in Chains to Jim Brickman I'd like to blame it on certain people from high school and in my defense it's only this one album of Alice in Chains and most of the CD is pretty mellow...

On the first Saturday of the month Home Depot does a Kids Workshop and Justin has been going now for almost a year. It is great and I definitely recommend checking into your local Home Depot to see if they do the same. Each month is a new craft and they get a Home Depot Apron and a new pin that represents what craft they did that day. So Justin's apron has over 12 pins on it now. It is completely free and Justin loves to build stuff. Some of his past projects have been a Race Car, Pirate Ship, Pencil Box, Train, and today we built a Flower Planter Box. We then went to the garden department and bought some flowers and soil. If was fun to put it to use. Me and Justin made a big mess of the soil but he is excited to watch the new flowers bloom and the other ones to grow bigger.

Coming up this week I am having my Launch Party for Scentsy on Friday, April 11th at my house. I've spent the last few days sending out invites and I am hoping for a good turn out. However, if you don't live by me (not many people do) please feel free to visit my site and check out their great product. Your welcome to place an order even if you can't attend to party. It will still go towards my party goal. My goal is to sell over $1000.00 and really get this off to a good start. If you have any questions about the warmers please let me know. I'd be happy to send you a catalog. You can also download one from my site. I've left a link on my sidebar that will take you directly to my site.

4 comments:

The Miller's said...

Love the Home depot thing. We were at Lowes today and they do the same thing I think that is AWESOME!!! Thats good for kids.

Abs said...

Justin's flowers look beautiful. Anyway, I really do love you new layout. I'm very impressed with your blogger-beautifying skills. The music is also fun. I haven't had the patience to sit down and do that yet. Yeah for Becca and her fun way of ignoring train playing!

TheTennesseeWilliams said...

You are such a fun mom! I never heard of that at home depot but its a good idea I just dont think my girls would get into that! LOL
The layout is cute too!

Laura and Jimmy said...

hellooooo!! i just signed your guestbook, but i didn't know what i was doing and it turned out kind of funny... anyway. It's Laura (Tenney) from NFC. How are you?? Lucinda gave me your blog address. It's fun to read... you sound just like i remember you! :o) i have a blog too if you're interested, but it's private so you have to send your email to red_hot_cook@hotmail.com & I can invite you. good to "reaquaint" through blogs!!

Sign Our Guestbook!

Case standing