Our Guest Book!

Hello to all and thanks for visiting our Blog. We hope you enjoy and we also want to know you visited! Scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign our Guest Book!!!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dress Poll



Ok people...I went to 2 different Kolh's in the last two days and one took almost an hour to get to. I really wanted one of these dresses but now I can't decide which color to keep! So, I'm letting America decide which one is prettier. The Blue or the Green Dress. And no I can't keep them both because I bought way too much other stuff and I need to take one back...I really feel like my mother right now buying something and then returning it...

9 comments:

Abs said...

I think I like the blue one better and I think I would like the blue one better on you. You should take pictures of yourself in them so I could be sure. If I had to vote now, I would say blue.

Shando said...

I THINK THE BLUE!

Laura and Jimmy said...

green! hands down! ....oh dear, i just realized everyone else said blue..... i like the idea of taking a picture of them on you....

The Miller's said...

Gosh they are both so cute! I think I would pick the blue.

TheTennesseeWilliams said...

I like green just because its not something that everyone else normally wears but I guess I am crazy since everyone likes blue

Chesney said...

Honestly the green. It goes great with your eye color. Cute Dresses. Loves to ya

Sarah said...

Okay - since I'm such a loser friend and totally called you and forgot to tell you Happy Birthday -I say you keep both and I'll pay pal you or mail you the cash flow. Happy Birthday Becca Becca!!

Becca said...

Blue, baby, blue.

Brandon and Rebecca Fuller said...

I am a green fan. Goes with your eyes. Good to hear from you the other day! Keep in tough

Brandon

Sign Our Guestbook!

Case standing