Our Guest Book!

Hello to all and thanks for visiting our Blog. We hope you enjoy and we also want to know you visited! Scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign our Guest Book!!!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I got tagged so here we go...

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Sadly enough I was a senior in High School and sending my boyfriend on a mission. I didn't do very good at waiting for him:-) I was working full time and couldn't wait to get out of school. I was getting ready to move to Washington to live with my sister and her family.

2. 5 Things on my to-do list today...
* Take the boys to the Library for Story Time
* Do some major laundry
* Play outside and enjoy the warmer weather
* Make my famous "Yummy Sandwiches" (Abby knows what I mean)
* Attempt to go to Enrichment tonight...we'll see how that goes...

3. 5 Snacks I enjoy...
* Betty Crocker Hershey's Frosted Supreme Brownie Mix
* Mello Yellow
* Sour Cream and Onion Pringles
*Frozen Pretzels with Chez Whiz (seriously)
*Sweet Tart Jelly Beans

4. 3 Bad Habits...
* I chew my finger nails
* I'm a picker...zits, scabs, hair in the wrong places (sorry Loren)
* I love trashy Reality TV

5. What would you do if you were instantly a Billionaire?
I would pay off my mortgage and then build my dream house on the back of my property in TN. Loren wouldn't work any more and he'd finally finish his Drag Car and race it. We would travel like crazy and visit our families all the time.

6. Places I've Lived...
* Troutman, North Carolina
* White House, Tennessee
* St. George, Utah
* Gilbert, Arizona
* Snohomish, Washington
* Mesa, Arizona

7. Jobs I've Had/Have...
* Mom
* Outback Steakhouse (off and on for the past 10 years)
* Staffmark Staffing Services
* CIT customer service
* Nielsen's Frozen Custard (you have no idea how bad I want a Grinder!)
* Wells Fargo Back
* County Seat (it used to be a retail store in the Mall)

8. 5 Things People Don't Know About Me...
* I don't shave my legs everyday (or every other day either...)
* I won't pluck my eyebrow's unless I'm desperate (I like to wax them)
* I don't wear any shoes when I drive
* I am deathly afraid of needles and epidurals (that's all Sarah's fault)
* I don't like Loren to do the dishes because he puts them in the dishwasher wrong. It's a total mess when does it. I'm a little of a control freak that way! So people know I'm a control freak but the dishwasher thing is a little OCD!

So, I hope you enjoyed. I only tag Amy cause everyone else has done this at some point.






3 comments:

The Miller's said...

Cute!!!!! I know you better now =) The dishwasher thing I totally understand. Boys put in like 10 dishes and start it when I can fit 50 things you know

Becca said...

Ha, ha.... you crack me up. Your favorite snacks are funny for such a skinny little thing. What's up with that? No fair. :)

Sarah said...

Okay, totally the same on the dishwasher, and how the clothes are hung or folded and put away. OCD Sisters Rock!!

Oh Yeah - don't blame the epidural thing on me, I told you not to watch!!

Sign Our Guestbook!

Case standing