Our Guest Book!

Hello to all and thanks for visiting our Blog. We hope you enjoy and we also want to know you visited! Scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign our Guest Book!!!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Double Wide





So here is the double wide that I live in. It's not too bad because they put new hard wood floors throughout the house so we were walking on 30 years of someone else's scuz. And we are only here till Sept. when we either move back or buy something without a hitch for a truck! If I knew how to attach a song to this it would be "She is the queen on my double wide trailer with the polyester curtains and the redwood deck..." I don't know who sings it but it's country and I think of it fondly when I come home.


Also, here are some pictures of "Cash". Justin's Bearded Dragon. He's a pretty neat animal to have and I haven't killed it yet. It's been almost 3 months. Some day he will get to be 2 feet long in about another 1-2 years. And possibly live for up to 10 years.

4 comments:

The Miller's said...

Yikes you are brave having that animal in your house!
Whitney Bernatz-Miller

Matt-Whitney.blogspot.com Come visit

Contact Information said...

Hey Miss Becca:)
It is so great to hear from you. Sorry it took me so long to get back I have a short term memory problem. You kiddos are so precious. Keep in touch--Alethia:)

Becca said...

Love the house...don't get too comfy, though. :)

The Miller's said...

Your Boys have some BLUE eyes!!!! Better watch them when they get older they will have all the girls

Sign Our Guestbook!

Case standing