Our Guest Book!

Hello to all and thanks for visiting our Blog. We hope you enjoy and we also want to know you visited! Scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign our Guest Book!!!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Brag on Me!





So, I decided to make a blessing dress for my sister's new baby. I'm very proud of it and I think it turned out good. I only had to call and ask one dumb question about the directions. About 90% I did on my own. I had to sew the sleeves on by hand because they were too small to fit into my sewing machine. I also made her other daughter who is almost 3 a dress too because she is not going to like that the new baby in the house is getting all these fun presents and she isn't. The pink dress I really can't take credit for because it only involved 1 seam down the side and sewing in a few pieces of ribbon. Not a lot of skill is required to make that one but it is cute none the less. So, I think I need a girl. Anybody have any suggestions that really work? I won't be thinking about it though for at lest 2-3 more years though.

5 comments:

Shando said...

Becca,

That dress is so beautiful, I'm so impressed with your talent. I know Claire will look beautiful in it and Riley will love here dress too! Your a good auntie!

Your trailer is really cute and actually looks like a house from the outside!

Did you get the emails I sent with the baby pics?
Shannon

Liz said...

I will brag on you! The dress looks great! What a lucky baby to have such a good aunty.

I like your trailer. But I will keep an eye on the house so that you can move back asap.

Love the pictures tool.

The Miller's said...

Hey Girl this is Whitney Miller (Bernatz) Im glad you have a blog check mine out. Matt-Whitney.blogspot.com

O'Loughlin Family said...

Hey Becca - I'm so glad you found us. I am incredibly jealous of your sewing abilities! The dresses look adorable.

Emily

Becca said...

Dude! Is there anything you can't do? I need you to move back so you can get my butt in gear on all my unfinished sewing projects! Very impressive.

Sign Our Guestbook!

Case standing