Our Guest Book!

Hello to all and thanks for visiting our Blog. We hope you enjoy and we also want to know you visited! Scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign our Guest Book!!!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Momma! Where are you?

Last weekend I was able to get away for a very short 48 hours. I was the quickest 48 hours but so worth it! My friend Abby Wilson had a baby on the 14th this month. I knew if I didn't take a chance to get away before Loren starting racing again I would be stuck here till Spring Break in April. By then the baby will be 3 months old and not a baby anymore! As most of you know, Loren travels to all the Races with his team. What does that mean exactly? Well, starting the weekend of Valentine's Day until Nov. 20th he is gone every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. He has 3 weekends in March with no races and 1 weekend in September and 1 weekend in october with no races. So basically I will get no alone time till Thanksgiving.

This weekend was great all by myself. I got to Abby's around 3pm and snuggled baby Wesley. I got to play with his big sister Izzy at 5:45am on Saturday and watch cartoons. We had a blast playing with the baby. I spent Satruday Night at my parents house and happily took 2 Tylenol PM's and slept GREAT without listening to a baby moniter. I woke up at 7:30am which hasn't happened since before Case was born. It was great! I went to church and then saw my brothers and their kids before I drove back home.

So, thanks Loren for playing with the kiddos and not complaining that I wanted to go alone. I really enjoyed my weekend!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Good to hear you had an enjoyable weekend to yourself (lucky girl!). If you ever need a break while Loren is away, don't hesitate to call me. BTDT with little ones *sigh*

Becca said...

I'm so glad you got to see Abby and the baby! You're a good friend. Okay, but I'm still laughing at the part about sleeping in until 7:30 like it's the bomb...if your 17 year old self could hear you say that! :) Funny how we cherish our Zzzz's.

Chesney said...

I am glad that you were able to get away. I need too. Remember the days when we stayed up past midnight and slept til 10 or 11 in the morning. Good times..

Abs said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for coming to hang out with me!! I wish you could come every day! Baby Wesley misses you and Izzy too. It was really nice of you to get up and change her into panties and put on her cartoons. YOU ROCK!!!! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Next time take a trip to Rexburg and come see me!!!!

Sign Our Guestbook!

Case standing