Our Guest Book!

Hello to all and thanks for visiting our Blog. We hope you enjoy and we also want to know you visited! Scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign our Guest Book!!!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What We've Been Up To...

We've been a little busy with moving 2 weeks ago. I think I've been back to Troutman, NC (our old house) like 6 different times for appointments and work since we've been here. Hasn't really helped to need to unpack. I've waited on taking piture for when the house is unpacked and the boys had their Bunkbeds put up. I'll get those pictures taken and uploaded soon. On other news...Loren's had a great couple weeks at work. In Bristol, on the 21st Kevin Harvick won. It was a great race and I made my brother Patrick talk to me on the phone for the final 10 laps. (I needed someone to hold my hand:-) They won and it was fun to great a better glimpse of Loren on TV. He's in the picture below standing behind and to your right of Kevin Harvick.

Then on Monday, this week (30th) Kevin drove in the Truck Series the #2 Truck. Loren had to go help with that since it was an extra truck. Kevin won again! Here's just a picture of the truck. I know no body really cares but I'm proud of Loren and the job that he does. It's kinda worth it when he's gone all the time to have the team win.
I'll update again with more pictures of the house. Me and the boys also went to the Zoo on Monday so I'll get those pictures uploaded and posted.
(I really just wanted to get rid of that scary 90's picture of me that's been mocking me when I pulled up my blog. I'm sure most of you were sick of it too!)

2 comments:

The Miller's said...

yeah hurry up with the house pictures all ready sheesh ...just kidden I know moving sucks..But Im excited about pictures

Heather said...

Loren is doing great, you should be proud!

Sign Our Guestbook!

Case standing