Our Guest Book!

Hello to all and thanks for visiting our Blog. We hope you enjoy and we also want to know you visited! Scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign our Guest Book!!!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I haven't disappered!

Ok, so I just wanted to let ya'll know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth! Since there are so many people who sit by their computers every day waiting for me to update my blog. ha ha...I'm smack in the middle of my marathon vacation. I've been to Seattle, WA (including Forks, WA...OME or OMJ if you swing that way?) as well as Portland, OR. I am currently in Sacrameto, CA and we just got back from the Jelly Belly Factory...a.k.a. best place on earth! So, I have a ton of pictures that need to be uploaded on to someones computer so I can post those. I'll be in Mesa, AZ the 5th -19th so I'll try to bum a computer from someone. We have had so much fun. It's a little tiring traveling with 2 kids. Actually, I'm going to rephrase that to It's a little tiring traveling with a 11 month old. Justin is a champ on Airplanes. But I think Case really hate Portable Cribs and not getting his 2 naps every day. We've gone from 53 degree weather to I'm sure it's going to be 110-ish degree weather in AZ. I can't wait! So, for those who care...give me a week and I'll have some fun pictures to share. Later:-)

7 comments:

The Miller's said...

Dang girl!! You have neen all over. I hope your having fun.

Abs said...

I'm anxiously checking my computer every day for some exciting pictures. Espcially from the Jelly Belly shop.

Chesney said...

Glad you didn't fall off the face of the earth! Call me if you come to Texas!

Amy said...

I beat in getting my pics up first - then again, I'm not travelling! Wish you'd come back - there's more we didn't and could do! Have fun with the family! Call me.

lenseigne said...

Hi Becca, your family is so cute, your boys are adorable! It was fun to look at your blog, and I'm so glad you helped Lucinda set up her blog too!

Laura and Jimmy said...

i can't believe you were in az forever and i never saw you!!! i forgot when you were coming and by the time i realized you were here, i couldn't make it over to see you!!! i'm so sad. i was excited to catch up.

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!! I wish I could do a trip like that, sounds like you had a very fun time!!! You are like a true Twilight fan, I wanna go to those places!!! Thanks for comin to see me at Kohls, I'm glad I got to see ya for a few minutes!!!

Sign Our Guestbook!

Case standing