Our Guest Book!

Hello to all and thanks for visiting our Blog. We hope you enjoy and we also want to know you visited! Scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign our Guest Book!!!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Everybody's Sick But Me!

Ok...so Loren came home on Sunday after being gone the better part of 2 weeks. He was in Cali and I decided I hate that place because he brought back with him a nasty virus. So I was really exited to finally see him again and actually spend some time with him but by Monday morning he had a high temp. and complained of his chest hurting and coughing and pretty much stayed in bed all day. So, on Tuesay he attempted work for like an hour and gave up but not before infecting everyone there and came home and spent the rest of the day in bed. Also, on Tuesday Justin got the same fever and everything else that comes with it. On Wednesday Case starts in on it too. So can anyone guess how my night went? well, me and Case spent the night in the living room so I could keep him calm and also so I could hear Justin. Justin woke up at 1am with a 103' temp. (not good, right?) so, after a cold shower for him and laying in bed with him holding a wash cloth to his head the temp came down enough so he could sleep and I could try to sleep. So, with the sun up and shinning I have slept for like 2 maybe 3 hours. Loren is at work and both kids have temps and for some reason I am not sick yet...(someone knock on wood!) Besides all of that I'm glad to have my hubby back. Because even though he infected our house he did call and ask if I wanted him to come home early and give me a break. Nice huh?

Ok...so stay tuned for pictures of our humble abode. I know some of you will love it!

Becca

1 comment:

Chesney said...

poor girl- that is no fun when your kids are sick. Hopefully you will not get it. I bet Loren wins husband of the year!!

Sign Our Guestbook!

Case standing